Thursday 3 October 2019

Is this normal behaviour for a professional photoshoot?


I had some headshots taken and the photographer would not touch them up. That's fine as I have been doing it for a long time.So I then retouched them myself as my acne makes me extremely self-conscious. (I have terrible cystic acne).When I posted the new (retouched by me) photos online, she replied with the unedited (acne filled) photos of me saying that "This is the real KidWithAcne."I found this to be extremely offensive, who does that?Sure, you can say "KidWithAcne, your retouching probably sucked and she thought it made her look bad as a photographer."Well that could be true, but I have been retouching photos for money for nearly 10 years, so you couldn't tell they'd been retouched.Would you do this to a customer of yours? via /r/photography https://ift.tt/31MehF8

No comments:

Post a Comment