Wednesday 2 October 2019

Photography Content That's Unique


As photographers, we’re all familiar with the current crop of popular blogs and YouTube channels. While there’s a lot of great content out there for photographers, I don’t see a lot of originality (maybe I’m not looking in the right places).For example, many content creators focus heavily on gear, and that’s fine, we all love gear. Others are more into tutorial-based content for beginners, which I benefited from when I got started. These are great, but I feel like there are plenty of resources out there for these topics. I don’t often see a blog or YouTube channel doing something unique that really stands out.If you were in a position to create unique content (blog posts and videos) for photographers, what kind of content would you create? What type of information/subject matter is missing in this industry that you would like to see covered?Thanks. via /r/photography https://ift.tt/2nPiI3v

No comments:

Post a Comment