Monday 7 October 2019

Who has experience in micro photography?


edit MICRO not MACRO fyi. Aka MICROSCOPIC photosIt’s a dream, and I’m making it happen in the next few months.So.Where to start? I’ve done some research, and can already tell this won’t be simple.Any and all advice on gear, adapters, light, and best materials would be great. What’s THE very best way to get the highest quality, sharp, and colourful image? Does it have to be on black background (might be a dumb question but hey, don’t judge). What types of elements are most photogenic?I currently shoot with a Nikon d750 and it serves me very well. However, for this project, I’m willing to go all out and rent some crazy body (like would a digital back be better??)Ideally would like to be able to have the images enlarged to live size fine art prints, let’s say at least 6 feet tall.Thank you so much 🙏🏼 via /r/photography https://ift.tt/30NVVSR

No comments:

Post a Comment