Monday 29 June 2020

Advice on printing?


I am trying to print on ilford galerie smooth pearl paper. I was trying to use my epson 3800 but the prints were coming out totally wrong and the ink is really old so not sure if that is interfering or not. I am now trying on my HP Envy 4520 and the colors are still totally wrong. The problem is I can't find a printer profile for this paper for either of my printers...I have tried various different settings with my printer as far as different hp advanced paper, glossy, photo, etc. The colors are coming out wrong for all of them. I am at this point just super frustrated so if anyone can offer any guidance it would be appreciated. Otherwise if anyone can suggest a similar paper that maybe has more printer profiles available? via /r/photography https://ift.tt/31t4S8j

No comments:

Post a Comment