Monday 29 June 2020

Free Royalty Free Music by Liborio Conti - also for commercial use


Hi everyone,I have posted something similar in subreddits that are closer to creating "videos" but I noticed that some photographers were interested too so I decided to post here as well and I hope it falls under "post things that would be of interest to other photographers."I’m Liborio Conti and I have been professionally composing music since 2007.  Until the beginning of 2020, I sold royalty free music; some of it on bigger platforms and I noticed that the majority of people looking for royalty free music were struggling to find high quality, free music so, I started to provide my work for free, all of it. My music is not Creative Commons.  I compose my music personally, from scratch and own all of the rights to it.  My music does not trigger any copyright claims on platforms such as YouTube.I try to cover as many music genres as I can and even if my music keeps changing over time. A few things will never change: 1. My music will always be free and most importantly, royalty-free 2. I will never make it a requirement for you to attribute or to credit my music (however, I appreciate it if you do :) 3. Last but not least, I will never put too many restrictions on the use of my music, that would defeat the purpose anyway.You may use my music within your project(s), even commercially, at no charge. A credit to my YT-channel or website is appreciated but not required.Restrictions: A. You cannot claim my music as your own. B. You cannot distribute my music as “music” in any store or platform Do not distribute or release my music to iTunes, Spotify, Deezer, or any other platform, even if you use my name as the artist's name. The same applies to audiobooks or audio podcasts, because chances are that you will place a copyright on your work and scans do not differentiate between the music and the script within the audio. C. Do not distribute, sell or give-away my music. The idea is that content creators receive the music directly from the composer. Do not share my work to others commercially or for free.Puh, lot's of text. If you made it so far and would like to listen to some tracks, I have uploaded many on my YouTube-Channel. via /r/photography https://ift.tt/2BVxsEn

No comments:

Post a Comment