Thursday 2 July 2020

Looking for lost photography


My father decided to run away in the 90s and take a cheap car he bought for a couple hundred bucks and drive all around the US. His car unfortunately broken down with smoke badly in Florida. He had to ditch everything that he brought with him. This included photos of him and his art and such. I’m trying to see if anyone possibly got their hands on him items. For photos he was in his early 20s (dark brown or colorful hair in crazy cuts such as a reverse Mohawk) and anything he had might’ve said something with the names Jonah or Slimey. He was originally from Utah when his trip started. He had a signature smiley face with a tongue sticking out he used to draw a lot. If anyone knows if there is a chance I can find out if anyone has his old items please let me know or if there is somewhere else I should post this let me know. I want to know if anyone found or recovered these things as some point and surprise my dad with it. Thanks so much. via /r/photography https://ift.tt/31Mkgwq

No comments:

Post a Comment