Monday 14 December 2020

Facial bloating in selfies


So I know that the mirror is your “reflection”, but that isn’t necessarily my problem here. My face is mostly symmetrical, so when I take pictures, I don’t notice the change in the reflection that people talk about.The thing is that, when I take selfies from a close distance, my nose looks a bigger, and the hollowness of my cheeks and prominent jaw doesn’t get captured. It makes my face look more bloated and fat. in the mirror, I can see the skinniness of my face and cheekbones and prominent jaw in the mirror, but if I take a picture in that same moment, my face looks bloated and my nose looks fatter. I’m taking these pictures from a phone camera btw. Do I actually look bloated like that in real life?? Or is it just my crappy phone camera.... also I must point out that the lighting that my selfies capture is kinda different from how the lighting really looked in real life during that moment. via /r/photography https://ift.tt/3gRnEMm

No comments:

Post a Comment