Wednesday 16 December 2020

Frustrated without how this family shoot went


My cousin wanted pictures for her Christmas card with her 2 kids, she reached out to my mom who threw it down on me on a random Wednesday when I had to time to prep or anything, I only had 2 primes and nothing fast enough for shooting kids.She wanted it to be done and I had no time and the compromise was to do it next week, come today it's snowing (that big winter storm on the east coast). She wanted it done inside, and I tried to reschedule but they wanted it done. Kids couldn't stand much time in the sleet and we had to go inside, I had no lights but they wanted it done inside anyway and I only got like 5 grainy and out focus pics out of it.I'm so frustrated with it, I tired to pick a nice location and make it work on such short notice (she didn't want to go anywhere but my backyard) , I even went out and dropped on a new lens that could zoom and keep up with the kids, and paid for a retouching class and it just went to shit anyway.I'm gonna try to reshoot it because I know I can do better, and there's no way I'm sending over the 25 pictures I got in the dark house and the rain to someone who's going to be paying if I can help it. She's not far from multiple parks, so I may try those. via /r/photography https://ift.tt/3oXBa3J

No comments:

Post a Comment