Thursday 10 December 2020

Portable Photography Cart?


Hi All,I'm a freelance graphic designer + photographer.Any time I do photography sesh, my clients love seeing the photos (pre-retouch) via tether capture, but I always have to improvise on setting up my laptop either on chair or apple box and such, which are dangerous for my rigs.Since I'm a freelancer and I only do a specific photo sesh with my on going clients I don't feel the need of having a proper cart, they are very big and not very portable for my usage.Does anyone know any other alternative product that does that same job?It would be ideal to have a compartment so I can leave like lenses + batteries and other necessary stuff and also have a flat surface where I can have my laptop + wheels so I can move it around...been researching on amazon, and I haven't found one yet.Many thanks in advance. via /r/photography https://ift.tt/3m9gi7G

No comments:

Post a Comment