Friday 3 February 2023

Coming back to it after 10 years, trying to deal with mental illness and not just sit inside. Getting hung up on one issue I assume is common.. need advice.


Hey friends.So long story short I loved photography in college, I couldn't afford to finish school overall so I don't have the paper but I did finish the coursework for a minor in it! I've really been wanting to get back into a creative hobby and well, for me that means photography.I'm sure I'm not the first one to say this but, like okay right now? I'm doing nothing today I want to go take pictures and feel like I did something.But I just...can't do that thing where I go outside with the assumption I'll just find something. And, of course, even with Google and YouTube I can't come.up with any ideas so I'm just paralyzed here and sad.I'm hoping someone has new advice for me on coming up with ideas or something. I miss doing this so much but I know if I just walk outside I'm gonna feel stupid and come right back in. πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“Any advice, anyone? ;/ via /r/photography https://ift.tt/NulJ0F4

No comments:

Post a Comment