Saturday 4 February 2023

Scanning a bunch of pictures and slides


I don't know if I'm posting this in the right group or maybe there's somewhere else I should try. I've been helping mom clean out the basement in anticipation of downsizing to a smaller house.The other day I ran across a big plastic tub full of old photos and slides (remember when you could get your film developed onto slides? or even when cameras had film!?! lol)Is there a good fairly inexpensive scanner that would let me feed a bunch in at once and make scanning them not as difficult as using my flatbed scanner? I just want them good enough for mom to look at on her laptop -- and so I can keep them in a digital format and not have to move the giant bin again. via /r/photography https://ift.tt/Lwm6xgk

No comments:

Post a Comment