Friday 11 August 2017

Potential prospect of commercial work.


Howdy.I've just been contacted in regards to do some photography for a newly announced food delivery business, alongside their taxing business.They have an agent that is asking for the following; 5-8 images in high res 6-year license to broadcast, use, rent and lend copies of the images I Retain the copyright And some other terms not worth mentioning.I've always had a passion for commercial work, but I can't seem to get my foot in the door. The pay is awful, I'm looking at sub £80 for 5-8 images delivered. Should I bite and take up the offer for experience and portfolio opportunities or shall I blow it off?In an honest opinion, what would a fair price be? I know commercial work can massively vary in regards to price. via /r/photography http://ift.tt/2uMT2BM

No comments:

Post a Comment