Sunday 13 December 2020

Advice for making a camera backpack more comfortable?


I recently bought the Lowepro Freeline 350 after doing a lot of research. I was finally able to take it out today for a few hours. With one body, two lenses, and a travel tripod the bag was not as comfortable as I had hoped and as others have said. I was able to adjust it to get most of the weight in the hips with the straps. Only problem is they have very thin waist straps. I knew that going in, but everything else about the bag seemed really good so I figured I'd be fine.Anyway, Lowepro doesn't sell any kind of strap replacement. Does anyone have any advice to increase comfort, or to create some kind of DIY waist strap so the weight that I carry can be more comfortable? via /r/photography https://ift.tt/3oUDxo5

No comments:

Post a Comment