Thursday 3 October 2019

Camera buy help pleaseeeee


Ayoo,So its been a few years since I was big into photography with an actual camera, though my phone is pretty stellar on the quick every snaps. But I received a gift card for my birthday and have really wanted to get back into photography. The last camera I had been using was an old cannon film camera. So now i am looking to upgrade to digital. I would like to invest in a full frame camera and i will eventually get enough lenses to stay busy. But i guess my question is for 2k or less what good are my options. I have been trying to compare the Nikon D750 to the Cannon eos 6D mark II. Roughly same price range and similar capabilities from what I can tell. But not sure on what other people would recommend and why.Majority of my photos are probably scenery with and without people. Though the occasional fast sport catches my interest to shoot as well. And i am not too worried about the movie side since my phone is pretty solid at that ha. Any help and or recommendations are greatly appreciated. via /r/photography https://ift.tt/2OjIHee

No comments:

Post a Comment